Laminated wooden windows are made with craftsmanship and passion in workshop of Archwood Design plant.
Laminated wooden windows are specially designed to fit harmoniously to your house architecture. They can be made in different shapes and models, as follows:
– with one square (without opening, with simple or double opening);
– with multiple squares (without opening, with one or more simple opening or / and tilt)
Our master carpenters are ready to adjust to the available space and to the style you want, proposing you effective and practical solutions. Thus, the windows may have a modern design, with angles or curves, or classic.
Why should you choose laminated wooden windows?
– The raw wood is carefully selected by us and may be meranti, eucalyptus, oak, pine or spruce.
– The raw material is painstakingly and skillfully passed through the process of layering for durability.
-Laminated wooden windows may be maintained between 30 and 50 years – with minimal annual maintenance.
– We use Roto fittings from Germany, worldwide well-known as the most reliable fittings.
– The glass is used at high standards, LOW-E (heat transfer coefficient 1.4W/mpK). Also, you have the possibility to customize your windows – from reflective glass to the four season one.
–The used varnish is environmentally friendly, water based, resistant to UV rays and atmospheric changes, and, at the same time, it offers a variety of colors that you can choose. In addition, using a waterproof adhesive makes laminated wood be more enduring.
Laminated wooden windows produced by Archwood Design are real decorative elements which offer both elegance and durability to your home, and enhanced comfort through superior thermal and acoustic insulation.
We invite you to view our gallery of laminated wooden windows produced by Archwood Design.
You can choose of them or we can create together the right design for your home!